The Centre of Excellence in Cancer Prevention aims to facilitate communication and knowledge exchange among academics, community organizations, health care organizations, policy-makers, and the public.
We currently provide the following resources:
- A blog
- Archives of our newsletter
- Cancer Prevention 101 (a series of cancer prevention modules targeted to UBC students)
- Charts on Canadian cancer risk factors
- Presentation slides and recordings from a workshop on occupational exposures
- Presentation slides, recordings, and job aids from a workshop on men's health promotion
- Presentation slides, recordings, and job aids from a workshop on workplace wellness
Let us know what type of resources you are interested in! Contact us and tell us what tools and resources are important to you.